Curiosity and purpose come together
Our journey toward 12th grade and graduation comes full circle as we enter the realm of High School. Curiosity and Purpose have joined together to walk hand-in-hand as our students prepare for their next stage in life. Whether a four-year college, vocational school, or career is the next step, our students depart upon their journey with confidence, direction, and the skills necessary to impact their world. We utilize the same resource providers in High School as we do in Middle School in order to allow for a seamless transition.
Acellus, an online curriculum, serves as our resource for our core subjects and provides students with an interactive and immersive learning experience.
Honors Courses and AP Courses
We offer Honors Courses and AP Courses for our High School students who want to further challenge themselves in preparation for the college experience.
Coursework from this school/program meets NCAA nontraditional core-course legislation.
Choices360 allows us to intertwine Purpose with Curiosity in High School by providing students the opportunity to explore, discover and deepen their passions with Career, Education, and Work Activities.
We then round out the learning experience with a suite of offerings that include:
- Holt Online: We utilize this resource to support our Social Studies and Honors English courses and further deepen the understanding of key concepts
- Novels: Our students receive hard copy books dedicated to enriching their literary skills, grammatical accuracy, and writing abilities.
- Physical Education: We utilize a variety of resources to ensure our students have a firm grasp and great appreciation for nutrition, wellness, and the joy of activity.
- Electives Options: As a school, we offer a wide variety of elective course options, including Computer Programing, Driver’s Education, Art, Music, and a variety of offerings through eDynamics that includes courses like Introduction to Social Media, History of the Holocaust, and Forensic Science.
- Common Sense Media: Common Sense is the leading independent nonprofit organization dedicated to helping kids thrive in a world of media and technology. We empower parents, teachers, and policymakers by providing unbiased information, trusted advice, and innovative tools to help them harness the power of media and technology as a positive force in all kids’ lives.
Once completed, our students walk down the aisle together in a graduation ceremony in order to celebrate their effort, their achievement, their dedication, and their launch to their next phase in life.